Clonning

From: James Mahaffy (mahaffy@mtcnet.net)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 19:55:52 EST

    Welcome Dr. Collins.

    I was wondering if you have read or are aware of the issues that Gareth
    Jones raises in his new book on Cloning. See earlier post at url:
    http://www.calvin.edu/archive/asa/200203/0262.html

    My take from a start in the book is that Gareth seems to face some of
    the difficult issues from a thoughtful christian perspective.

    --
    James and Florence Mahaffy    712 722-0381 (Home)
    227 S. Main St.              712 722-6279 (Office)