Re: YECs are "in contempt"

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 02:04:50 EST

    >> Subject: YECs are "in contempt"
    >> To YECs:
    >> A prophecy is a superior postion to "science is wrong."

    Troy writes

    >Would you mind elaborating, please?

    A) YECs are doing Christianity far more harm than good.
    B) Our great and Mighty God is far stronger than the whole
       lot of YECs (of which I used to be one)
    C) All intellectual arguments are against the YECs
    D) The ICR is a cult
    E) remarks from YECs in this forum have bordered on insanity
    F) prophetic narrative (PN) is a far superior position.

    Jim