Re: Darwinism

From: Troy Elliott Eckhardt (spamfilter@BizTaxPros.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 01:24:01 EST

    Hoss,

    Natural selection is hard to refute inasmuch as there is irrefutable
    evidence of endangerment, if not complete extinction, of several species.
    Although I cannot speak for anyone else at my church regarding their opinion
    concerning the definition of Darwinism, by my comment I meant that neither I
    nor anyone attending church with me (as far as I know) believe that God used
    or uses natural selection or any other means to catalyze genetic mutation
    resulting in the development of one species from another.

    Troy