Re: C. S. Lewis Poem on 'Evolution'

From: Lawrence Johnston (johnston@uidaho.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 13:17:57 EST

    Jack - Great Poem. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see
    the entire poem by C S Lewis. Thanks, Larry Johnston

    "He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set
     eternity in the hearts of men" - - Ecclesiastes 3:11, NIV trans

    Lawrence H. Johnston home:917 E. 8th st.
    professor of physics, emeritus Moscow, Id 83843
    University of Idaho (208) 882-2765
    Fellow of the American Physical Society
    http://www.uidaho.edu/~johnston/ =====================