RE: Creationism in England

From: Shuan Rose (shuanr@boo.net)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 13:39:17 EST

    aparently, Dawkins has got "religfion" at the prospect of creationist
    schools appearing in his back door and promises to keep his heafd hlow and
    stop pushing his provocative " evolution prove atheism" line. The people
    over at Internet Infidels are quite excercised about this and you may want
    to check out their discussion at

    Check out the "YECS have a point" and " creationism in the UK" thread.