Cloning was new topic

From: James Mahaffy (mahaffy@mtcnet.net)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 22:02:16 EST

    Don P wrote:

    > Realizing that some do not wish to discuss certain matters, I hope that
    > someone might be interested in discussing a new one.
    > I would like to take a poll of views on genetics and how it relates to
    > the church.
    [snip]

    Perhaps we could really dig into it and buy or get a copy of Gareth
    Jones book CLONES: THE CLOWNS OF TECHNOLOGY. I just bought it and
    looked at a couple of chaptere. Jones faces the issues head on and
    asks hard ethical questions. I think it would raise the level of
    discourse and we would all learn more if we had read a chapter ahead of
    time.

    You can see more of the book at:
    http://www.ocbooks.co.nz/news2002/clones.html

    --
    James and Florence Mahaffy    712 722-0381 (Home)
    227 S. Main St.              712 722-6279 (Office)