New Topic

From: Don Perrett (don.perrett@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 17:29:25 EST

    Realizing that some do not wish to discuss certain matters, I hope that
    someone might be interested in discussing a new one.
    I would like to take a poll of views on genetics and how it relates to the
    church.
    What are some personal views and how does the Bible relate to this topic?
    Is the continuing research being conducted conducive to Biblical text, and
    if so to what extent should the field of genetics be applied?
    How does this effect our view of God?

    Don P