What is the meaning of those letters?

From: Pharmadictionary@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 04:24:25 EST

    Dear Members

    I have created the world's largest database of medical, pharma, biotech and
    agrochem abbreviations - 50,000 entries. It is free.
    <A HREF="http://www.pharma-lexicon.com">www.pharma-lexicon.com</A>

    You can also download our search box and have it on your computer (desktop) -
    this is also free. We have just completed a Hand Held version of this
    database.

    I would like to thank the thousands of people from all over the world who
    sent us crucial information and help - without their help this whole project
    would not have been possible.

    Best regards

    Christian