Fw: Human origins and doctrine --a correction.

From: Robert Schneider (rjschn39@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 10:10:28 EST

    A correction--the last sentence of my first paragraph should read: " Julian
    goes on to claim that Christ affirms that death is a condition of nature
    when he teaches that God created and blessed human fertility even before sin
    "to replenish the earth," with the assumption that the death of human beings
    would DEPLETE it."

    Bob Schneider