judgement from Re: Russ Humphreys

From: bivalve (bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 16:48:56 EST

    >It is downright wicked and sinful (I mean just that) to describe fellow christians as "apostates" or anything else e.g. Davis Young dismissed as a 'professing evangelcial'.<

    This is the theological error that concerns me most with regard to advocates of various views on creation. To me it appears dangerously close to, if not across the line of, advocating another gospel (Gal. 1:6). To declare that those differing on a minor issue such as this must inherently be unbelievers implies that one's view on the issue is an intergral part of salvation.

        Dr. David Campbell
        Old Seashells
        46860 Hilton Dr #1113
        Lexington Park MD 20653 USA
        bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com

    That is Uncle Joe, taken in the masonic regalia of a Grand Exalted Periwinkle of the Mystic Order of Whelks-P.G. Wodehouse, Romance at Droigate Spa