John Bunyon and creation

From: SatTeacher@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 10:21:33 EST

    I have been following the conversations on creation for the most part with
    great interest. This morning I was studying John Bunyon's, author of
    Pilgrim's Progress, commentary on Genesis 1. I think that he makes some
    valid points about Genesis 1 and the discussion at hand but I am not an
    authority in the field. If there is any interest, I will share some of his
    views for consideration if you do not have his commentary available to you.

    Helen Martin