JOBS: southern lake Michigan area internship

From: Timothy Krzywicki (nutsackawacky@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 16:24:59 EST

    I am an industrial engineering sophomore at Arizona State University seeking a summer internship, preferably in the areas around the lower half of Lake Michigan (from Milwaukee, WI down around to South Haven, MI), and surrounding areas. If anyone knows of an opportunities in this area, I would be very grateful for the information. Thanks!

    Tim