[Fwd: RE: [Fwd: RE: [Fwd: RE: Darwinism/Compassion]]]

From: Lucy Masters (masters@cox-internet.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 11:41:16 EST

    Adrian:

    I'm not sure what you find incoherent or inconsistent. It is merely the
    application of reason. As far as morals are concerned, the Bible is
    absolutely scandalous. I'm not sure how you derive a morality of "life
    over death" by reading the Bible. ??? Thank heavens I'm not a biblical
    literalist, or I'd be endorsing the slaughtering of babes for tribal
    purposes.

    Lucy