RE: Definition of "Species"

From: Woodward Norm Civ WRALC/TIEDM (Norm.Woodward@robins.af.mil)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 16:47:53 EST

    Thanks to everyone who has answered my inquiry...I will definitely have to
    spend time trying to digest all these responses.
    I have found this panel most courteous, and informative, and appreciate the
    way you all, usually, have found ways of disagreeing, without becoming
    disagreeable. I find this most refreshing, in contrast to most forums
    concerning the subjects covered here.
    I just want to apologize for some smart aleck comments that I have made in
    the past, and will try to do better in becoming, hopefully, an investigator
    rather than an instigator.
    Yours in Christ,
    Norm Woodward
    Warner Robins Georgia