RE: Darwinism/Compassion

From: Shuan Rose (shuanr@boo.net)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 13:07:24 EST

    Dear Lucy,
    Christians are required to show compassion, but compassion can mean
    instructing or requiring that humans practise family planning. I am not a
    geneticist, so I am not sure cancer and drug addiction are inheritable.
    Regardless, Christians are commanded to treat cancer victims and drug
    addicts with love.