Re: Genesis One that Fits, #3

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 14:03:20 EST

    I had asked Howard:
    "1.THE FOURTH DAY>
     2. PORTRAITS OF CREATION:>>

    > Howard -- are these two book still in print?"

    He responded "Both are now available at Amazon and at Barnes & Noble's
    website. I'm not sure why. I think B&N listed them in the category,
    "print on demand." '

    This morning I logged on to B&N and easily ordered both. They are both
    "in stock: shipping within 24 hours." $11.69 for PORTRAITS and $14.99 for
    FOURTH DAY.

    Another 10c or so in your wallet, Howard! < G >

    I also found Mr. Tompkins in Paperback (Gamov); an old classic which is
    still in print. So now I have three books of my past to revisit.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)