Re: Genesis One and Concordism (was a lot of other thingspreviously)

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. (dfsiemensjr@juno.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 23:20:45 EST

    George,
    I have noted that the opposite consequences are based on a plural (9:50)
    and a singular (11:23) first person pronoun. We can accept all the help
    we can get. But Christ demands unconditional surrender. How is this
    relevant to any heresy except rejection of his lordship? Is its opposite
    also heretical?
    Dave