Re: Genesis One that Fits, #3

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 07:54:04 EST

    Hi, John. You used the Flood as an example of where science doesn't = the
    Bible. I buy the local flood. I was referring to science and Genesis One.

    And, a general response to a couple of e-mails that I have received. I have
    put a lot of time into this. I care deeply about the issues. I try to
    respect other people's opinions. But I want to have a discussion. I don't
    want my arguments ignored, and then be told to "Go read a bunch of books."
    Before you expect me to read a book, you could at least give me the courtesy
    of addressing one of my arguments. This is a discussion forum, is it not?

    -Jim