Re: 19th century YECs and others

From: bivalve (bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 17:41:25 EST

    Just for variety, I have a book from about 1860 by a non-global flood, old earth, young humanity advocate. He is doubtful about Darwin's novel ideas but does not give much detail. It is not at hand, so I cannot give the author and precise date.

        Dr. David Campbell
        Old Seashells
        46860 Hilton Dr #1113
        Lexington Park MD 20653 USA
        bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com

    That is Uncle Joe, taken in the masonic regalia of a Grand Exalted Periwinkle of the Mystic Order of Whelks-P.G. Wodehouse, Romance at Droigate Spa