Re: YEC and loss of faith

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 23:18:53 EST

    For some reason, a reply to wayne's message does not seem to list his
    text. I hope that my copy and paste works.

    Wayne, I go to a church with about 2000 members. It is
    non-denominational but dominantly Baptist oriented. There are many of
    what you call YECs and many scientifically oriented people who disagree
    with each other. We even have calsses to discuss it and nobody gets all
    high and mighty about who is wrong and who is right.

    It takes two people to tango or to make a fight, not one.

    Walt

    Wayne said.

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>