Re: Glenn makes front page of AiG today

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 15:18:12 EST

    George wrote to Allen: "It amounts to saying that our
    only choices are hard-core atheism and YEC."

    I think that is probably too harsh. Allen may be thinking that these are
    the only two RATIONAL positions, but I think he is not "reading out of
    the faith" those of us with what he sees as irrational positions. As I do
    not "read him out of the faith" for holding what I consider to be a fairy
    tale explanation, one which necessarily has a god doing all sorts of
    illogical and unnecessary cleanup actions.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)