Re: Glenn makes front page of AiG today

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 14:01:46 EST

    I do not know how you gathered that I claimed to know more than anyone else
    around. We are all trying to make sense of reality with whatever previous
    experiences we have had. I am not a biblical scholar and so cannot comment
    on the authenticity of successive translations. It may be that successive
    translators have the benefit of the time in which they live and thus have
    more historical events at their disposal and can therefore give a clearer
    understanding of some passages than previously known. I am sure the
    establishment of the state of Israel, for instance, must have clarified some
    verses that were previously not very clear. Moorad