going ape

From: bivalve (bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 13:47:17 EST

    Jon wrote >Perhaps I could do a double act with Glenn, he admitted to having reddish tints to his hair. We would really ham it up, enough to make people go ape.<

    Being dark-haired and long-legged, I could sit in the back of the audience and haeckel you.

        Dr. David Campbell
        Old Seashells
        46860 Hilton Dr #1113
        Lexington Park MD 20653 USA
        bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com

    That is Uncle Joe, taken in the masonic regalia of a Grand Exalted Periwinkle of the Mystic Order of Whelks-P.G. Wodehouse, Romance at Droigate Spa