RE: Do animals ever "sin" (was something else)

From: Jan de Koning (jan@dekoning.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 13:29:08 EST

    At 09:41 AM 08/02/02 -0800, Adrian Teo wrote:

    >Jan,
    >The logical conclusion to such an position is that no one of us have the
    >assurance that any of our doctrines are correct, and no one can claim to be
    >more right than any one else. This seems to me to be a recipe for mass
    >confusion. What good then is there for me to take time to study the bible,
    >when I know my conclusions are going to be different from another person's
    >and I also know that I don't know who's right?

    Studying, and studying. Listening to others and studying again. Keep on
    studying till the end of our days. Thus far the confusion exists anyway,
    no matter to which group you belong. Only groups led by dictators have one
    explanation only.

    However, all of us agree that we are saved by the death of Christ on the
    cross, and that because of that we receive eternal life. In the meantime
    we listen to each other and study.

    Jan de K.