Re: Do animals ever "sin" (was something else)

From: Jan de Koning (jan@dekoning.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 17:03:37 EST

    As far as I remember, I replied last week that man does not have a soul,
    but that man is a soul. I quoted some texts from HS, indicating that the
    word "nephesh" was often translated as "living being", for example in
    Gen.1. When the word was used in Gen.2, Adam received a "soul" instead of
    becoming a living being. I believe, I referred to writings of some
    theologians.

    Jan de K.