Re: Anthropologists who believe in sapiens-archaic interbreeding

From: george murphy (gmurphy@raex.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 17:18:45 EST

    Glenn Morton wrote:

    > Because so many apologists think that we and the archaics didn't interbreed,
    > I thought it would be appropriate to post a list of anthropologists speaking
    > to the matter:

    Glenn -
            Probably nothing new for you here but some on the lsit may be intersted in a 2
    page overview of the debate about possible Neanderthal-modern human relationships by
    Karen Wright, "Neanderthals Like Us" in the March 2002 _Discover_, pp.26-27.

    Shalom,

    George

    George L. Murphy
    http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/