RE: Flawed anthro views of RTB

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 00:22:36 EST

    Part of believing the sense data is believing the credible reports of
    others. We do this in trials, in science etc. We don't repeat every single
    experiment to be sure that our fellow scientists are not lying. Similarly,
    we have to believe the sense data the disciples experienced, or we have no
    basis for beleiving the resurrection. A guy was visibly dead and then he was
    alive. That conclusion can only be based upon various forms of sense
    data--feeling no pulse, seeing and feeling no breathing, seeing the palid
    skin, etc.