Re: Flawed anthro views of RTB

From: george murphy (gmurphy@raex.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 10:14:22 EST

    Glenn Morton wrote:

    > Due to a discussion with a young astronomer who supports Hugh Ross, I did
    > some research on the RTB site. Unfortunately, I found an anthropological
    > article which simply doesn't represent anthropology correctly. I have
    > written a critque which can be found at
    > http://www.glenn.morton.btinternet.co.uk/rtbanthro.htm

            It's also worth noting that while Ross is certainly a competent
    astronomer, the astronomical data he cites in support of the anthropic
    coincidences is rendered pointless by his rejection of human evolution. If
    intelligent life hasn't evolved by natural processes then these are indeed just
    "coincidences" and a design argument based upon them is just numerology.

    Shalom,

    George

    George L. Murphy
    http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/