Re: Research tools at the ASA web site

From: Cmekve@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 21:00:15 EST

    Paul (and Terry)-
    Perhaps I haven't checked out the ASA online pubs lately, but the HTML simply
    runs on with no indication of where the original pages begin and end. If a
    person has access to the original journal then s/he doesn't need an online
    version. But for those readers whose only access is online, it would be nice
    to be able to cite that 'such-and-such' a quote is on page 45 of vol. 50 (for
    example).

    Terry's comment about the search engine is certainly a major consideration
    that I hadn't thought of.

    Karl
    Karl V. Evans
    cmekve@aol.com