Re: views of scientists-help needed

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 14:50:52 EST

    >>What I meant is that
    it solves the theodicy problem by taking an easy way out. >>

    Yeah -- I knew you meant that, but the agony of reading Whitehead last
    spring is still with me! < G >

    I did an internet search on Michael Corey. He does have a Ph.D. from
    Claremont in the philosophy of religion/science, but his publisher's
    comment about him is that he is a "investor and real estate developer in
    Charleston, West Va."

    I told Ruble I'd write a review -- it will be a short one. I just posted
    some thoughts on the reviews page on the Barnes & Noble website.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)