Re: Pasteur and nature of science

From: Gordon Simons (gsimons@email.unc.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 00:05:49 EST

    Sorry Bill,

    I publicly opted out of this thread a few days ago. The main subject had
    to do with postmodernism. It was your decision to redirect the thread
    into the direction of evolution, not mine. Reluctantly, I did responded
    once to your redirection -- evidently in a way not to your liking. While
    you are certainly welcome to disagree with what I wrote, I believe I am
    under no obligation to continue with this thread; I really do not want to
    engage in a debate on the validity of evolution. Perhaps somebody else
    will choose to do so.

    Gordon Simons