Re: views of scientists-help needed

From: Michael Roberts (topper@robertschirk.u-net.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 12:04:23 EST

    Oh dear! Where does one start? Many are on the ICR list of Scientists.
    Grasse like me is an evolutionist but not a pure Darwinian, likewise Colin
    Patterson. It's stuff like this that makes me despair as rational argument
    will not have any effect.

    The whole website supports the view that ID is a YEC front and it carefully
    skates round the question of the earth's age.

    I haven't got the time to make the corrections!

    Michael