RE: "Flower in the Crannied Wall"

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 17:15:09 EST

    What is the minimum you have to know to concluded that God is? It is clear
    that as a human being one already knows who man is and through that may know
    who Christ is? Physicists would say that a theory of everything would explain
    the whole of the physical world. Wouldn't that imply than knowing part of the
    physical world would imply knowledge of the whole? Moorad