Re: Staged developmental creation.

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 15:31:43 EST

    The difficulty in considering such issues is that they are replete with
    assumptions and no "experiments" to discern the different theories from each
    other nor whether any of them makes any sense at all. To say that God must
    create, as if He had no other choice, is to be a bit presumptuous. If one
    goes beyond our human experiences or data collected by machines, then one
    get into a realm that is purely speculative and fruitless. Such endeavors
    are more powered by pride than an honest search for truth. Moorad