Introduction and Mission

From: J.Wyatt Ehrenfels (Ehrenfels@fireflysun.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 19:26:46 EDT

    Dear All,

    I look forward to participating in the discussions. As for some background on your newest member, let me just say that I have been extrapatriated from the field of Psychology since 1997, shortly after my dissertation entitled "Dreaming & Stress Coping in Cancer Patients." I have since devised a rich website critical of professional culture in Psychology that stifles those true scholars with an inherent interest in the adequate exploration of authentic psychological phenomena, like dreams (http://www.fireflysun.com). Sociologically, I see the evolution of a field into one that will betray its own foundation in the human psyche. Currently, I am soliciting participants for a research study into a broad and possibly routine form of precognition in dreaming. I expect to publish the results in my second book.

    But enough about me. I lay in wait for a fruitful discussion.

    J. Wyatt Ehrenfels, Ph.D.
    http://www.fireflysun.com
    Rescue/Resurrection of the Psyche from Psychology