Re: [ASA]teacher brings persecution upon himself for sloppy performance and bias

From: Terry M. Gray (grayt@lamar.colostate.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 15:41:53 EDT

    Scott,

    Check on the ASA website (http://www.asa3.org). There are links to
    various topics collections that Jack Haas has assembled. Particularly
    relevant are some articles in the Apologetics topic. There you will
    find articles about information, intelligent design, etc. These
    articles come from a variety of Christian perspectives and include
    some dialog. You might also scan the Creation-Evolution page and the
    Origin of Life Page.

    TG

    --
    Fort Collins, Colorado  80523