Re: Gloree gloree halaluuulyaaa.... gloree gloreee halaluuulyaa

From: george murphy (gmurphy@raex.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 14:16:40 EDT

    Edward Hassertt wrote:

    > minister could understand it, I received the following message:

    Dear Edward -
            You have discovered what some of the rest of us on the ASA list found
    some time ago - that it is not worth trying to communicate with this man. His
    knowledge of relativity is superficial and that of theology is non-existent.
    His favorite argument, addressed to anyone who disagrees with him, is "You're an
    idiot." His "Scientific Proof of God" is simply a series of nonsequiturs.

             The reason he is on this list is simply that it is open to all who wish
    to participate. Virtually everybody here wishes that he would go away. The
    best way for that to be accomplished will be for all the sensible people on the
    list to ignore him as strictly as possible. It will probably take awhile for
    him to leave because he seems to have nothing better to do with his time that
    try to announce his SPOG as an answer to everything, but he will eventually
    leave if he can't get a rise out of anybody.

    Shalom,
    George

    George L. Murphy
    http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/