greetings

From: James K Proudfit (jamar47@juno.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 17:16:40 EDT

    hi amanda, greetings from our house to your door room. welcome to the
    city of gr!! how's school going? had lunch with your mom and aunt karla
    yesterday and she said your doing fine. we're glad to hear that; we hope
    you and melanie can come some time; talk to her, get some dates and give
    a jingle/email, ok? we are very concerned about you folks going
    to greece; we are praying for them that they will be wise and discerning.
    if they do go please feel free to call here at any time for any reason,
    ok? hope you're having a good day. grandma helms spent the day with me
    and brennen today, we watched more of the news on tv then made a run to
    sam's to pick up pictures, etc. then met angie, nathan, her sister julie
    and niece and her mom at mcdonalds for lunch. must get going and get some
    supper ready. lol, aunt marilyn
    GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.