Canyon from Re: Important creationist book/ RC Sproul

From: bivalve (bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 13:26:39 EDT

    I had encountered the YEC "explanation" of the canyon that
    that the Flood did it. The only supporting evidence was
    erroneous claims about present-day erosion.

        Dr. David Campbell
        "Old Seashells"
        46860 Hilton Dr #1113
        Lexington Park MD 20653 USA
        bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com

    "That is Uncle Joe, taken in the masonic regalia of a Grand
    Exalted Periwinkle of the Mystic Order of Whelks"-P.G.
    Wodehouse, Romance at Droigate Spa