Re: The myth of mechanism

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 11:23:27 EDT

    >> But when the phenomenon itself, as well as the mechanism, is what
    is proposed and not observed, it's rather a moot point.>>

    I had the same thought last year when I read Sheldrak's book. My
    impression is that almost all psi research falls into this category.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)