Re: Presbyterian General Assembly Science and Faith Proposal

From: SteamDoc@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 19:42:30 EDT

    The full text of the "overture" (which I think does not take effect until
    ratified by the full General Assembly, presumably later this week) is at:
    http://www.pcusa.org/ga213/business/OVT0155.htm
    It looks quite reasonable to me, though I don't think PCUSA member Phil
    Johnson would like it.

    Dr. Allan H. Harvey, Boulder, Colorado | SteamDoc@aol.com
    "Any opinions expressed here are mine, and should not be
     attributed to my employer, my wife, or my cats"