Re: historicity of Christ

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 15:46:42 EDT

    I have a book at home which is very good and deals directly with this
    subject. I will send you the title when I get it. Ask your friend to use the
    same criteria he used to rule out Christ as a historical figure to all other
    alleged, historical figures. I am curious to find out how many are left.
    Moorad