Pharma Medical Abbreviations Acronyms

From: Pharmadictionary@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 08:49:25 EDT

    Dear Members

    We have added many abbreviations and acronyms
    related to healthcare over the last month to our database.
    We would like to thank everyone who contributed.

    We calculate that within the next eight weeks we
    will have included all (97%) healthcare abbreviations
    that exist. We would appreciate your help again :)
    http://www.pharma-lexicon.com

    Yours Sincerely

    Christian Nordqvist
    Co-Webmaster
    http://www.pharma-Lexicon.com
    83 Filsham Road, St. Leonards, E Sussex TN380PE, United Kingdom
    Tel: +44 1424 434208 Fax: +44 1424 716516
    webmaster@pharma-lexicon.com
    pharmadictionary@aol.com