Arp

From: SteamDoc@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 23:51:22 EDT

    [Somebody will be grateful I removed So. Baptist from the title]

    In a message dated 6/7/01 9:22:11 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
    bpayne15@juno.com writes:

    > A review of Arp's _Seeing Red_ may be found at:
    >
    > http://www.metaresearch.org/publications/books/SeeingRed-Arp.asp

    A review or Arp by VanFlandern is a bit like a review of Behe by Phil
    Johnson, or of Austin by Henry Morris. There are plenty of highly respected
    cosmologists who are open to unorthodox ideas (some of the steady-state
    universe crowd, Hawking, the guy who invented inflation, etc.). A positive
    review by one of those guys would be something to pay attention to.

    Dr. Allan H. Harvey, Boulder, Colorado | SteamDoc@aol.com
    "Any opinions expressed here are mine, and should not be
     attributed to my employer, my wife, or my cats"