Re: Griffin #4

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 11:10:50 EDT

    It seems to me that our understanding of human suffering must be viewed in
    light of the promises made in Scripture regarding eternal life. We live in
    a particular moment in the history of the world and our lifetimes are a
    pittance in comparison to eternity. The history of the world is like a book
    and we are living in the early chapters and only know the ending by revealed
    truth. Faith is the basis of our understanding of the evil in the world with
    death as the apex that Christ conquered on the cross. Moorad