Going strong

From: unixwolf@pacbell.net
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 12:14:23 EDT

    Greetings fellow investors;
    This week our conglomerate of newsletters will bring to you a company, which should out perform our last pick, PNRR-which had a great return. The stock moved from $.85 to $2.25 we feel that this next company will do even better. The company we bring to you today is AMSH(OTCBB)
    The reason for the strong feeling is that we are to understand that there is a very large short position on the company and the float being tightly held. This creates a great potential for the investor that gets in early as the buying starts the shorts start to cover and the stock can make a strong move upward. For a profile on the company click here.
    http://www.otcfn.com/amsh/2page.html