Re: Answersingenesis

From: Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 17:16:49 EST

    Ten thousand hits a day? This is appalling if true. You imply some
    scepticism about the numbers. Is this justified?

    To link this comment to Tim's excellent and irenic post I think the real
    reason is that people of group a) and b) have an axe to grind whereas people
    in group c) and d) do not - at least in this area. People with an axe to
    grind will almost always make more of a stink and get a higher profile than
    those who don't.

    Confuscius is supposed to have said "It is better to light a candle than
    curse the darkness". I look forward to you candle lighting attempts.

    Jon