More

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 13:09:40 EST

    And these -- to counterbalance...

    How many Richard Dawkins' does it take to change a light bulb?

    One, and he said he would be here a year ago, but he hasn't shown. He
    went off to climb some mountain somewhere, and apparently it's taking him
    a lot longer than he originally thought...

    How many Richard Dawkins' does it take to change a light bulb?

    I doubt we'll never know. Seems he was hospitalized with multiple
    injuries in a mountaineering accident recently. Was climbing some
    mountain somewhere, when a nearby bird sneezed, the minute sound
    vibrations of which moved a tiny piece of grass one-half millimeter,
    which shifted a micro-breeze a tiny fraction, which blew a cubic
    centimeter of dirt out from under a rock, accidentally setting off a
    fatal avalanche. Freakish accident, really--the chances of that happening
    were 1 in 10^18th or something like that...But I guess it was
    inevitable....I guess we really shouldn't be surprised by it, after
    all...

    Burgy (John Burgeson)

    www.burgy.50megs.com