Re: New genetic data and mankind's ancestry

From: gordon brown (gbrown@euclid.Colorado.EDU)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 16:59:16 EST

    Peter,

    Proposing the existence of pre-Adamites solves a number of problems, but
    it seems to me that it also creates some. One is reconciling it with I
    Cor. 15:45. Another is having to believe that God waited thousands of
    generations before producing a man who began life in an unfallen state.

    Gordon Brown
    Department of Mathematics
    University of Colorado
    Boulder, CO 80309-0395