Re: Earth View

From: Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 17:22:46 EST

    Thank you. I had meant to add that I thought the image was from another
    satellite, not the ISS. Just could not remember which one. As far as I can
    tell the DSMP series were manfucatured by a number of contractors, but not
    Boeing. Incidently, the image has been edited to show only lights on land.
    Some of the brightest lights on earth are actually those of fishing fleets and
    offshore gas burnoff flares.

    Respecfully

    Jon